SWAYING DANCER - Color Story
- Unit Price
This fine art color story takes it inspiration from Evelyn DeMorgan's painting, "Night and Sleep".
Fine art color stories feature some of my favorite paintings. As an MFA, I'm continually influenced and inspired by art in my color formulations. These color stories feature shades from Aromaleigh's vast formulary.
It contains the following products, click through to each product to view more information about each color, and ingredients:
Thalassa Highlighter: This glowy mermaid-like highlighter is a pale teal with strong green to gold iridescence.
- Ran matte eyeshadow: Deep heathered teal.
- Rebuffed eyeshadow: Warm honey metallic lustre with olivine tones.
- Leiurus chromatic eyeshadow: This shade has a base that is a smokey warm green with a golden glow, and interference shift that goes gold-chartreuse-green-teal
- Eleanor eyeshadow: A delicate peach with magical highlights that morph from red to copper and green to blue.
Size options available:
1. Sample baggies
2. Mini rouge jar, deluxe/demi sample jars of eyeshadows (*premium eyeshadows come as a demi sample (1/8 tsp), all others are deluxe (1/4 tsp)
2. Full size rouge jar, full/mini size eyeshadows (* premium eyeshadows come as a mini jar (1 gm net wt), all others are full size (1.6 gm net wt).