OPHELIA - Color Story
- Unit Price
This fine art color story takes it inspiration from John William Waterhouse's "Ophelia"
Fine art color stories feature some of my favorite paintings. As an MFA, I'm continually influenced and inspired by art in my color formulations. These color stories feature shades from Aromaleigh's vast formulary.
It contains the following products, click through to each product to view more information about each color, and ingredients:
Rose without a Thorn blush:
This shade is mostly matte, with a soft lustre. Berry pink with a slight lustre/glow
- Price of Fame eyeshadow: A vivid periwinkle blue/violet.
- Khrysaor eyeshadow: A liquid metallic warm yellow gold.
- Sixth and Last eyeshadow: Dark tarragon green with metallic gold highlight shimmer.
- Windflowers eyeshadow: A fresh bloom of coppery rose from within the ashes of the underworld.
Size options available:
1. Sample baggies
2. Mini rouge jar, deluxe/demi sample jars of eyeshadows (*premium eyeshadows come as a demi sample (1/8 tsp), all others are deluxe (1/4 tsp)
2. Full size rouge jar, full/mini size eyeshadows (* premium eyeshadows come as a mini jar (1 gm net wt), all others are full size (1.6 gm net wt).