NIGHT AND SLEEP - Color Story
- Unit Price
This fine art color story takes it inspiration from Evelyn DeMorgan's painting, "Night and Sleep".
Fine art color stories feature some of my favorite paintings. As an MFA, I'm continually influenced and inspired by art in my color formulations. These color stories feature shades from Aromaleigh's vast formulary.
It contains the following products, click through to each product to view more information about each color, and ingredients:
Lilith rouge: a vivid berry pink, soft luster (almost matte) finish rouge. Layers well for vibrant intensity.
- Sjofn matte eyeshadow: Midtoned heathered mauve.
- Lozen eyeshadow: Deep chocolate brown with copper to red to violet shimmer
- Chateau Vert eyeshadow: A vibrant emerald green lustre.
- Enheduanna eyeshadow: A beautiful complex neutral. It can appear a soft taupe grey with soft green highlights, or a silvery veil of golds and chartreuse in a lightly shadowed beige depending on lighting and your skin tone.
Size options available:
1. Sample baggies
2. Mini rouge jar, deluxe/demi sample jars of eyeshadows (*premium eyeshadows come as a demi sample (1/8 tsp), all others are deluxe (1/4 tsp)
2. Full size rouge jar, full/mini size eyeshadows (* premium eyeshadows come as a mini jar (1 gm net wt), all others are full size (1.6 gm net wt).