INNOCENCE - Color Story
- Unit Price
This fine art color story takes it inspiration from William Bouguereau's painting, "Innocence".
Fine art color stories feature some of my favorite paintings. As an MFA, I'm continually influenced and inspired by art in my color formulations. These color stories feature shades from Aromaleigh's vast formulary.
It contains the following products, click through to each product to view more information about each color, and ingredients:
Beat of Wings blush: Soft lustre finish blush tone.
- Orpheus eyeshadow: A complex shade featuring a deep warm green base with a shifting overlay of purple to rose to copper and sometimes more golden tones.
- Faverolles eyeshadow: A soft pale taupe with a pink/copper shift.
- Hildegard eyeshadow: Hildegard is a deep evergreen-pewter with aqua/green/blue tonal effects and subtle metallic green shimmer.
- Idunn matte eyeshadow: A midtone warm green with brown tones- matte.
Size options available:
1. Sample baggies
2. Mini rouge jar, deluxe/demi sample jars of eyeshadows (*premium eyeshadows come as a demi sample (1/8 tsp), all others are deluxe (1/4 tsp)
2. Full size rouge jar, full/mini size eyeshadows (* premium eyeshadows come as a mini jar (1 gm net wt), all others are full size (1.6 gm net wt).