BOREAS - Color Story
- Unit Price
This fine art color story takes it inspiration from John William Waterhouse's painting, "Boreas"
I've always loved this painting and the soft, yet complex heathery tones utilized in it. It reminds me of the winter winds whipping in, and the cold, clear mornings where dusky grey and mauve tones first awaken along the horizon.
It contains the following products, click through to each product to view more information about each color, and ingredients:
Song to the Moon highlighter: an ethereal pale silvery pink highlighter with violet iridescence
- Kara matte eyeshadow: Pale muted lilac.
- Voluspa matte eyeshadow: Medium-deep gray with strong violet/mauve tones. Gray/Mauve/Heather.
- Trotula eyeshadow: a midtone greyed cocoa with a strong teal/blue/green interference
- Crevecoeur eyeshadow: A pale/medium heathered green with a strong purple shift.
Size options available:
1. Sample baggies
2. Mini rouge jar, deluxe/demi sample jars of eyeshadows (*premium eyeshadows come as a demi sample (1/8 tsp), all others are deluxe (1/4 tsp)
2. Full size rouge jar, full/mini size eyeshadows (* premium eyeshadows come as a mini jar (1 gm net wt), all others are full size (1.6 gm net wt).