WHEN THE HEART IS YOUNG - Color Story
- Unit Price
This fine art color story takes it inspiration from John Willian Godward's "When the Heart is Young", by customer request.
Fine art color stories feature some of my favorite paintings. As an MFA, I'm continually influenced and inspired by art in my color formulations. These color stories feature shades from Aromaleigh's vast formulary.
It contains the following products, click through to each product to view more information about each color, and ingredients:
Fortuna Highlighter: a delicate warm pink with green iridescence (unfortunately in photos it appears more gold- but it is green!)
- Asterion eyeshadow: A vivid teal blue with strong gold to chartreuse color traveling reflects.
- Aethelflaed eyeshadow: a vibrant true green with a green to chartreuse tonal effect, making the color appear lighter or darker, warmer or cooler depending on the lighting.
- Sif matte eyeshadow: A pale cream matte- excellent highlight or brow shade.
- Brahma eyeshadow: a delicate pastel pinkish brown with a strong grass green highlight.
Size options available:
1. Sample baggies
2. Mini rouge jar, deluxe/demi sample jars of eyeshadows (*premium eyeshadows come as a demi sample (1/8 tsp), all others are deluxe (1/4 tsp)
2. Full size rouge jar, full/mini size eyeshadows (* premium eyeshadows come as a mini jar (1 gm net wt), all others are full size (1.6 gm net wt).