STARRY NIGHT - Color Story
- Unit Price
This fine art color story takes it inspiration from Van Gogh's "Starry Night'.
Fine art color stories feature some of my favorite paintings. As an MFA, I'm continually influenced and inspired by art in my color formulations. These color stories feature shades from Aromaleigh's vast formulary.
It contains the following products, click through to each product to view more information about each color, and ingredients:
Astraea Highlighter: A uniquely soft blue-grey toned highlight powder with a celestial gold shift and shimmer
- Tyndareus eyeshadow: A vivid cobalt/navy blue frost.
- Kastor eyeshadow: A smooth greenish taupe frost.
- Khutulun eyeshadow: can appear dominantly deep green or purple depending on the light. In sunlight, it appears to be a deep fir green with a strong purple essence showing through.
- Sicilian eyeshadow: Creamy gold with a copper shift.
Size options available:
1. Sample baggies
2. Mini rouge jar, deluxe/demi sample jars of eyeshadows (*premium eyeshadows come as a demi sample (1/8 tsp), all others are deluxe (1/4 tsp)
2. Full size rouge jar, full/mini size eyeshadows (* premium eyeshadows come as a mini jar (1 gm net wt), all others are full size (1.6 gm net wt).