PRIESTESS OF DELPHI - Color Story
- Unit Price
This fine art color story takes it inspiration from John Collier's painting, "Priestess of Delphi".
Fine art color stories feature some of my favorite paintings. As an MFA, I'm continually influenced and inspired by art in my color formulations. These color stories feature shades from Aromaleigh's vast formulary.
It contains the following products, click through to each product to view more information about each color, and ingredients:
Brigid goddess highlighter: a soft tangerine with a very strong pinkish red metallic glow.
- Alfrodul matte eyeshadow: Medium tone cool green, slightly muted.
- Hubris premium metallic eyeshadow: A smooth, metallic burgundy red, comprised of premium metal powder pigments.
- Rival premium metallic eyeshadow: A smooth, metallic forged bronze, comprised of premium metal powder pigments.
- Threads of Gold premium chromatic topper: This eyeshadow topper shifts from teal to green to gold, and sometimes you may see violet or blue in certain lighting.
Size options available:
1. Sample baggies
2. Mini rouge jar, deluxe/demi sample jars of eyeshadows (*premium eyeshadows come as a demi sample (1/8 tsp), all others are deluxe (1/4 tsp)
2. Full size rouge jar, full/mini size eyeshadows (* premium eyeshadows come as a mini jar (1 gm net wt), all others are full size (1.6 gm net wt).